Want to Lose Those Stubborn Extra Pounds, But Tired of Crazy Diets That Don’t Work Long-Term?
Discover How to Fuel Your Body to Lose Weight and Feel Your Best in the
Eat Better, Get Fit 28-Day Program.
Sign Up for the Waitlist Now
and Be the First to Know About Spring Registration!
I'm here to show you how
& The Best Part of This Program is…
It's centered on practical and easy daily upgrades without restrictive dieting or any other “quick fix” gimmicks...
Just eating real, whole foods that serve your body for energy, hormonal balance, weight loss, and feeling your best!
If we haven’t met before, I’m a certified nutritional health and running coach who helps busy Moms, like you to lose weight and get off the dieting roller coaster for good, to feel confident and to look great in your favorite outfits again.
Let me ask you a question…
Do you ever feel like there’s too much conflicting information about how you should eat?
If you’re confused, frustrated, and overwhelmed by all the mixed messages out there, you’re not alone.
Every day I talk to people who feel defeated and ready to give up…..Can you relate?
If you’ve tried the so-called quick fixes and regained weight, you might be tempted to beat yourself up about it, feeling like you need more willpower...
I’m here to tell you that it’s NOT your fault.
The fact is that restrictive diets don’t work long-term… and “rapid weight loss” often leads to rapid weight GAIN.
“Quick Fixes” Don’t Work Long-Term Because They’re Not DESIGNED To Work Long-Term
If you’ve been tempted by the promise of sudden and dramatic results in the past, I don’t blame you.
Who wouldn't want fast results?
It’s natural to want to free yourself from a problem as quickly as you can.
But there are two problems…
1) It doesn’t really work that way. Having an extra few dozen pounds isn’t like having an ear infection that uses a short-term treatment plan, focused on taking one action...It probably isn't going to give complete relief and never gets to the real issue.
2) People who sell restrictive “quick fixes” know you WANT to believe that it DOES work that way. They know it’s not true and they don’t really care.
They lie to make money off of you, claiming things like “You’ll lose 30 lbs in 4 weeks…AND you’ll keep it off.”
You pay up, experience an initial rush of excitement, might even lose weight (at the expense of long-term health!), and then end up mad at yourself for gaining the weight back because you didn’t make longterm lifestyle changes. Meanwhile, they’re laughing all the way to the bank.
You Can’t Turn a Quick Fix Into a Lasting Fix
- It’s not that you need to just “try harder” or have more “willpower” to stick to your restrictive eating plan.
- You don’t need to turn a rigid 21-day detox into a 365-day detox year-after-year.
- You need a radically different, easy and practical approach that matches a busy lifestyle.
- You need something that’s EFFECTIVE…and SUSTAINABLE.
- You need a holistic program that addresses mindset, hormones, stress, sleep, and your environment.
That means your weight loss strategy needs 5 main components:
1) It needs to be right for your TASTE BUDS. It lets you enjoy your favorite meals (in a balanced way) so that you never feel deprived.
2) It needs to be right for your BODY. It helps you feel your best, so you actually feel MORE energy while following your lifestyle plan. No more constant hunger and fatigue.
3) It needs to address your mindset! Once you fully understand the thoughts and feelings that drive your overeating and what to do to solve it, you can begin the health journey to lose weight…TRULY for the VERY LAST TIME!
4) It needs to balance your hormones. We've been taught to think about calories in/calories out. Your hormones hold the secret to weight loss, health, and energy.
5) It needs to be right for your LIFE. Unless you have a personal chef, you can’t have 3 hours of food prep go into your meals each day. You probably can’t spend 2 hours at the gym each day, either. Nor would you want to! I know I wouldn’t…It actually sabotages your weight loss!
This program will teach you everything you need to know to have life-long health confidence.
Here’s what Nicole shared about the Eat Better, Get Fit 28 Day program:
“This is something I can sustain! I was surprised that hunger and cravings decreased! With 28 days, I know what foods help my body to feel great with lots of energy. I was in such a brain fog from the foods I was choosing, that I didn’t even know I could feel this good. I’ve lost 11 pounds, and I feel like this is a lifestyle I can keep up…”
Over the Next 28 Days, I’ll Give You Quick Wins on your Way to Long-Term Success
If you’re not losing 10 lbs a week, how would you know if you’re making progress?
Simple… you see the new healthy habits you’re building.
You experience eating and exercising in a way that’s right for your body.
You make healthy eating and physical activity fit seamlessly into your daily routines.
All while continuing to enjoy your flavorful, nourishing meals, without feeling restricted and starved.
You feel less stress and more inner peace!
During the Eat Better, Get Fit 28 Day Program, you’ll accomplish this over weekly steps….
Step 1: How to stop the dieting cycle once and for all!
You can’t get long-term, permanent results with your current thought process.
In week 1, you will discover the three reasons that have prevented you from losing weight permanently. In turn, you will develop the skills to overcome these sabotages, including the simple steps to overcrowd your day with foods that serve your body. It’s all about learning to upgrade your day with 5 simple actions.
Step 2: Move Your Body to Build Lean Muscle
You don’t have to spend hours at the gym to get in great shape and this actually sabotages weight loss!
In week 2, you will identify the best types of exercise to balance hormones, to build lean muscle, to lose weight, and to improve your health.
Step 3: Create a Lifestyle to Balance Hormones, to Lose Weight, and to Have More Energy
If you want to lose weight quickly and gain it all back, focus solely on the number of calories you’re eating.
But if you want SUSTAINABLE weight loss, you need to focus on the quality of food in your diet.
In week 3, you will discover the 5 most important shifts to make for doubling the quality of your food choices.
Step 4: Eat Mindfully for YOUR BODY, not Emotionally
The #1 factor that prevents people from losing weight (and/or keeping it off) is the wrong portion sizes.
Undereating and overeating are major threats that can sabotage your weight loss efforts.
In week 4, you will learn how to fine-tune your food portions to lose weight month-after-month (until you reach your goal weight.)
Here’s What People Are Saying
About the Eat Better, Get Fit 28-Day Program
Pat | Titusville, FL
“I would absolutely recommend this program to anyone. I hate that the month is ending. Thank you. Thank you!!!"
Jackie | Atlanta, GA
"I have better mental clarity from this program. I’ve lost 8 pounds so far, and my energy level is HIGH!”
Kari | Tampa, FL
“This program gave me the tools to get back on track... I've lost 16 pounds; the constant motivation was very powerful.”
Here’s How It Works:
The Eat Better, Get Fit 28 Day Program is a 100% online program so you can join us from ANYWHERE in the world…
Once you sign up, you’ll receive:
- Members-Only Private Support Group for 28 days, so you can get extra tips, accountability, and motivation (a $99 value).
- Daily Coaching Support in the private group to help you succeed with each action step and overcome any challenges along the way (a $250 value). I’ll be checking in with weekly LIVE support and daily, ongoing coaching Q and A.
- Nourish Meal Planning Template, to help you jumpstart your health and see how to put together a healthy day, centered around the 8 Foods You Should Eat Daily (a $29 value).
Altogether, a $378 Value.
PLUS…You Get These Bonuses:
- Delicious, Nutritious Recipe eGuide for breakfast, lunch, dinner and side-dishes (A $27 value)
- A Grocery Shopping Guide to help you easily navigate healthy food choices at the store (A $19 value)
- ‘Sensational Smoothies and Juices’ recipe guide (A $19 Value)
Total Value for the Bonuses: $65
In This 28 Day Eat Better, Get Fit Program, You Will Learn Easy-to-Implement, Practical Strategies So You Can…
- Lose weight (and keep it off)
- Burn away belly fat
- Slip into your favorite jeans again
- Feel more energetic (and avoid afternoon slumps)
- Be confident that you’re eating in a way that makes you feel great AND is helping you reach your goals.
- Feel less stress and more inner peace.
- Have less "food chatter and drama"
You don’t have to keep feeling frustrated by those final stubborn pounds.
You don’t have to continue being afraid that you’ll need to keep dieting for the rest of your life.
Just because you’ve struggled to keep weight off in the past does NOT mean you are destined to yo-yo up and down forever. You can learn how to achieve sustainable weight loss.
The Eat Better, Get Fit 28-Day Program will begin Monday, April 5, 2021 …just in time for "swimsuit season!"
Your program takes place 100% online and in a private Facebook group (only visible to members of this program.)
With the bonuses, you get a total value of $443.
But by joining today, you won’t pay over $500!
Starting in March, you can claim your spot in this program for just $299!
…Why such a low price?
Because I know that you’ve tried diet programs that didn’t work, and I want you to see that there IS something that works. I also know that if you DO the WORK, you WILL SEE CHANGES.
**If you are not completely satisfied and you participate fully, I offer a FULL REFUND with your returned, completed, weekly worksheets.